Medical & Pharmaceutical Storage
Rose City has been designed to meet the needs of Medical and Pharmaceutical Companies, their representatives, and their sales staff. Our state-of-the-art storage facility is completely climate and temperature controlled to maintain optimum conditions for storing medical supplies, prosthesis, X-rays, Pharmaceuticals, etc. Let us serve as your “home base” for receiving shipments and storing your inventory. We offer you the following advantages:
- Daily productivity and face-to-face time with your clients is enhanced because your medical supplies, drug samples, literature, etc., are stored close to your clients’ offices.
- We maintain climate and temperature control to prevent damage to pharmaceutical samples.
- We provide a safe and secure environment that features 24/7 color recorded digital video surveillance of the interior and exterior of our building, computer controlled access via your personal security code, individually alarmed units, cylinder locks that provide the highest level of security in the industry, etc.
- We provide an environmentally friendly experience with over 4000 square feet of natural lighting on every floor, carpeting in all corridors, relaxing music throughout the facility, large modern elevators with extra-wide doors, an overabundance of motion activated lighting, an intercom system, and fire sprinkler system throughout the facility.
- Our facility is meticulously cleaned on a routine basis by our friendly staff.
- In addition to our standard access hours, we offer early morning and late night access on a case-by-case basis.
- We are the only facility in the greater Portland are to have electric carts to make moving of your supplies a snap!
- We offer centralized billing so that a pharmaceutical or medical supply company receives one monthly invoice with account details rather than each representative expensing their rent monthly. This cuts down on corporate paperwork and will prove to be more cost effective in the long run.
- You can rely upon our highly trained managers to receive and temporarily store deliveries for you while you are out making sales. We can notify you via email or phone that a package has arrived. And we encourage you to ask us how we can place your shipments into your unit. It would be our pleasure.
- Extended Access Hours Available*
*Speak with a representative for more details
Sunday (10AM - 6PM)